Pages

Summer Days

June 5, 2017

We are officially on summer break over here and we have been soaking up and easing into everyday. Sleeping in, slow moving mornings outside, bedhead, the kids are living in swimsuits, and I'm drinking lots of iced coffees, summer is off to a great start. 







The kids are obsessed with out mulberry tree this year and are always shaking off the ripe ones, and their sweet little faces, and little feet are constantly stained purple. 




If you follow me on Instagram then you have already seen a lot of these pictures but Miss Jacey had a lovely dance recital over the weekend so I snapped a few pictures of her costumes. 
This one with the pink skirt was her tumbling. 


Ballet, this one might of been my favorite. Jacey obviously spends the majority of her time with her brothers doing not so girly things, catching frogs, sword fighting, shooting bb guns, fishing, digging in the dirt. Now don't get me wrong she is the absolute best little tomboy I know, and always puts her own Jacey flair on everything she does, but there sure is something special about seeing her do something that is just her, in all her glitter, and make up and sparkly costumes. This girl has my heart! 


Tap


And a quick little kick up to handstand for good measure. :)
Hope everyone is off to a good summer! 

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS